Backyard Patio in St. Louis, MO
You plan to add a backyard patio in St. Louis to provide a space for relaxing and entertaining outdoors. Consult with Hoette Concrete about the abundance of options in texture and color we give you, along with sound construction and competitive pricing. We offer custom design for your new patio.
We are more than willing to work with you on your home improvement project. Your service options include:
- Installing a New Concrete Patio
- Removing & Replacing the Existing Concrete
- Resealing the Existing Concrete through Patio Resurfacing
Plan to Make Your Patio Pretty
You have big plans for your new patio. Oh, the books you can read while lounging in the sun and the parties you can throw with family and friends. Let us provide you with design and construction that meets your needs and works within your budget. Select a classic patio with simple design and clean lines. Or, you can opt to dress it up.
Many of our customers like to add a little color and/or texture to this space to provide a more festive atmosphere. With a few pieces of outdoor furniture, you have the perfect place for outdoor entertainment. Reach out to us for design ideas for your new patio.
Custom Design for Beauty & Appeal
We can’t even tell you how many patios we’ve poured over the years. The big difference is that today’s patios are as stylish as they are functional. Let us help you with the following design options:
- Surfaces—Would you like a gorgeous patio design for your backyard? We recommend impressing your guests with a stunning surface, such as:
- Exposed Aggregate—All the little stones that form the filling in the concrete are beautiful when exposed and polished. This creates a patio that boosts the appeal and value of your property.
- Stamped Concrete—Our skilled craftsmen can stamp patterns in the concrete, so it resembles tile, brick, or natural stone. Add a little color for realistic results.
- Colors—Your patio doesn’t have to be the color of concrete unless that’s the way you want it. We have a whole palette of handsome hues from which you can choose. Color the entire patio or select an attractive shade to serve as a border.
- Finishing Touches—Take the patio from plain to pretty with help from our crew. Which finish do you prefer?
- Broomed—Make this space safe with a non-skid surface. Using a broom to create texture provides traction, as well as visual appeal.
- Mag Swirl—Regular concrete becomes interesting with half circles of swirls fanned into the surface.
Contact us today to design a custom patio that adds to your family’s quality of life. We proudly serve residential and commercial customers in St. Louis and St. Charles, Missouri, as well as the surrounding areas.